Do note that with this walkthrough:
- Text in red shows the way to acquire a wrong end. In order to avoid it, just skip that option.
- In this playthrough he will get the optional items, they will have OPTIONAL in the beginning and can be avoided if wanted.
Spoiler Warning!: Spoilers for Corpse Party -ever after- follow
- Let the cutscene play out.
- OPTIONAL: Go to talk to Hazeru's mother, she will give you give Chocolate.
- Leave the house.
- Let another cutscene play out.
- You wake up in Classroom 1-A, leave the classroom and let the cutscene play out.
- To acquire a wrong end: Skip the next options.
- Go up and enter Classroom 2-A.
- Go to the middle left of the classroom and let the cutsnene play out.
- Leave the classroom.
- Go to the right. Let the cutscene play out.
- To acquire a wrong end: Get caught by the red spirits.
- Quickly run into the Classroom 3-A.
- If you skipped the Classroom 2-A, you'll get a wrong end here.
- Now you are playing as Yuzuki. Enter the Girl's Restroom.
- Open the second stall from the left.
- Go to leave the the bathroom and get stopped by a cutscene.
- Go back and pick up the Holy Water.
- Exit the bathroom.
- Outside of HH 3rd Floor-Restrooms, you'll find 3 red spirits, Interact with them and choose to use holy water on them.
- To acquire a wrong end: Choose to NOT use holy water on any of them. each wrong end is a bit different from the other.
- Go down to the second floor.
- Enter Classroom 3-A.
- Let the cutscene play out.
- Go down into the west hallway until screen gets darker.
- Go further. Let the cutscene play out.
- After that go into the Infirmary.
- Look at the candle. Let the cutscene play out.
- Go interact with the beds. Let the cutscene play out.
- Leave the Infirmary. Let another cutscene play out.
- After Yuzuki starts chasig you, get caught. Let the cutscene play out.
- Congratulations! you have beaten Chapter 1!
- Let the cutscene play out, you are in the other building, go to the door on the left.
- OPTIONAL: Go up to the Lavatories and pick up Scented Beads Bottle, go back to the hallway.
- Go up towards the Annex Stairs and let the cutscene play out.
- Go up to the second floor, let the cutscene play out.
- Go up to the third floor and go towards the door, when the option is given choose either one, the ending doesn't change.
- Go back to the second floor and go inside.
- Go right the hallway and let any cutscenes play out.
- In the East Hall, go up and check out the barricate.
- Go down into the Art Room and check out the statue, leave the room.
- Go down and left and through the door to reach the stairs.
- Go down the stairs and through the door.
- Inside the first floor go into the Music Room.
- Check what is inside the piano and acquire Rusty Hammer.
- To acquire a wrong end: Go and smash the barricade using the hammer, then go to the first floor and let the cutscene play out.
- Go inside the Art Room and smash the statue. You'll be able to acquire Power Stone from the corner of the room.
- Go back into the West side of the first floor and let the cutscene play out.
- After that you are now back inside the main building and are looking for the source of the scream, go to the right and down.
- After the short cutscene go inside the Infirmary.
- To acquire a wrong end: After given the option choose "Rush towards Hazeru".
- After given the option choose "Wait", let the cutscene play out.
- Congratulations! you have beaten Chapter 2!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.