|“||This is the place that my vision led me to... This is where Seiko would die... No! I can't think like that. I'll save her...||”|
—Naomi Nakashima, Corpse Party: Seal ~Eternal Cycle~
Corpse Party: Seal ~Eternal Cycle~ is a RPG Maker VX Ace re-creation of Episode #1; 『Seal』 from Corpse Party: Book of Shadows for the PlayStation Portable. It is designed by Jackkel Dragon and was released on November 7, 2013.
Following Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Naomi Nakashima has the same déjà vu feeling before the cultural festival at Kisaragi Academy. After doing the Sachiko Ever After charm, an earthquake occurred and her and her friends all were sucked into Heavenly Host Elementary School. Now Naomi has another chance to save her best friend, Seiko Shinohara, from her demise. Will she succeed?
The majority of the cast of characters are students from Kisaragi Academy:
- Naomi Nakashima (16 years old) - The protagonist who witnessed her best friend's death.
- Seiko Shinohara (16 years old) - Naomi's classmate and best friend. In the last cycle, she died being hung to death.
- The Girl in Red (7 years old) - A little girl dressed in red that appears before Naomi.
- Corpse Party: Seal ~Eternal Cycle~ may be inspired by the extra preview, Tooth, from Corpse Party BloodCovered.
- Corpse Party: Seal ~Eternal Cycle~ feature four wrong ends and two endings. One of the endings is originally created specifically for Corpse Party: Seal ~Eternal Cycle~.