|“||--Enjoy the world of IF, retold, one more time--||”|
—CORPSE-PARTY if PAST END, Tagline
CORPSE-PARTY if PAST END (コープスパーティーイフパーストエンド KŌPUSU PĀTĪ ifu PĀSUTO ENDO ) is a RPG Maker XP remake of CORPSE-PARTY if. The game was made by AMISOGUMI and was released on May 27, 2011. This game also had a prequel called CORPSE-PARTY -Cross Fear-.
In the original NEC PC-9801 game CORPSE-PARTY by KENIX SOFT, a group of high school students (Satoshi Mochida, Naomi Nakashima, Yoshiki Kishinuma, and Ayumi Shinozaki) from Kisaragi Academy, along with Satoshi's younger sister (Yuka Mochida) were dragged into a cursed schoolhouse. Later, Ayumi, Naomi, and Yuka all fell victim to the girl in red. It was only Satoshi and Yoshiki who managed to escape that nightmare.
However, when Satoshi returned home, he was then killed by his dead sister's spirit. In the end, the only one who survived was Yoshiki. CORPSE-PARTY if PAST END's story begins 8 years after that event...
The majority of the cast of characters are students from Kisaragi Academy:
- Yoshiki Kishinuma: The protagonist and sole survivor of that abandoned schoolhouse 8 years ago.
- Akari Minamino: One of Yoshiki's students who looks remarkably like Ayumi.
- Sayako Kasui: Yoshiki's classmate from his high school days.
- Satoshi Mochida: Yoshiki's friend who was killed 8 years ago by the spirit of his dead sister.
- Naomi Nakashima: Yoshiki's classmate who was killed 8 years ago by the girl in red.
- Yuka Mochida: Satoshi's younger sister who was killed 8 years ago by a red spirit.
- Ayumi Shinozaki: Yoshiki's crush who was killed 8 years ago by an anatomical model.
- CORPSE-PARTY if PAST END has no wrong ends, instead it has game overs.