|“||The cycle of hatred continues...||”|
—CORPSE-PARTY if, Tagline
CORPSE-PARTY if (コープスパーティーイフ KŌPUSU PĀTĪ ifu ) is a RPG Maker 2000 game based on the original NEC PC-9801 version of CORPSE-PARTY. The game was made by AMISOGUMI and was released on February 1, 2008. This game also had a remake called CORPSE-PARTY if PAST END and a prequel called CORPSE-PARTY -Cross Fear-.
Following the events of ENDING RANK: C in CORPSE-PARTY, Yoshiki Kishinuma is the only survivor of the incident inside the cursed schoolhouse 8 years ago, since then he has been riddled with guilt about the death of his friends and lives his days as a teacher, until he tells his student Akari Minamino about his past and they both get dragged back into the abandoned schoolhouse.
The majority of the cast of characters are students from Kisaragi Academy:
- Yoshiki Kishinuma: The protagonist and sole survivor of that abandoned schoolhouse 8 years ago.
- Akari Minamino: One of Yoshiki's students who looks remarkably like Ayumi.
- Sayako Kasui: Yoshiki's classmate from his high school days.
- Satoshi Mochida: Yoshiki's friend who was killed 8 years ago by the spirit of his dead sister.
- Naomi Nakashima: Yoshiki's classmate who was killed 8 years ago by the girl in red.
- Yuka Mochida: Satoshi's younger sister who was killed 8 years ago by a red spirit.
- Ayumi Shinozaki: Yoshiki's crush who was killed 8 years ago by an anatomical model.
- CORPSE-PARTY if has no wrong ends, instead it has game overs.
- There are two possible endings, a bad ending and a good ending.