- This is for the fan remake of CORPSE-PARTY ZERO. To see the original, go here.
|“||An evil spirit created this world as a closed space. Many have been brought down here, yet thus far there has been zero survivors.||”|
—Kaori Hasegawa, Demo
CORPSE-PARTY-0 (コープスパーティー・ゼロ Kōpusu Pātī Zero ) is a RPG Maker XP re-telling of CORPSE-PARTY ZERO. The game was made by the CORPSE-PARTY-0 Production & Collaboration Team, a group of members who were involved with CORPSE-PARTY ZERO, led by SinΦ. It is known under the abbreviation CORPSE 0/2.
The fan game is considered incomplete, as only a demo is released.
There is a recent phenomena where students from a local nearby school would wind up disappearing without a trace. When two students in Kaori Hasegawa's school end up with the same fate and went missing three days ago on a rainy after-school day, it is up to her and her three friends to solve the mystery behind their sudden disappearance.
The main cast of characters are a group of students from Tendo Senior High School:
- Kaori Hasegawa (18 years old) - The main protagonist and member of the student council.
- Shiho Hasegawa (17 years old) - Kaori's younger sister.
- Masayuki Hayashi (17 years old) - Shiho's classmate and member of the student council.
- Hideki Tachibana (18 years old) - Kaori's classmate and president of the student council.
- Yuuya Kumada (17 years old) - Close friend of Kyosuke and Masayuki.
- Kyosuke Himonya (17 years old) - The accountant of the student council and Hideki's assistant.